360 YIELD SAVER
- Reduces header loss by 80% by closing the gaps in traditional deck plates and gathering chains.
- Mounts easily on corn heads
- Field test show that 360 YIELD SAVER typically captures and additional 1.8 bushels per acre
- You no longer have to manage the header speed to minimize header loss
- Field-side soil nitrate analysis
- pH and water nitrate sensors available also
- Fast results
- Machines are lab certified
- N application recommendations for each sample
- Know where to sample with Yield Patrol App
- Geo-linked results are sent wirelessly to an iPad
- This revolutionary product greatly increases the efficacy and application window for in-season nutrient applications.
- Precisely place nitrogen at the stalk base to utilize nature’s gift of stem water for incorporation.
- Allow real-time management of nitrogen based on the field environment and grower management practices.
- Enable the use of 360 UnderCOVER for complete inner canopy coverage of liquid sprays (fungicides, nutrients, insecticides, etc.).
- Adjustable arms allow for a range of row spacings.
- Multiple orifice sizes allow for a wide range of variable rate prescriptions
- See trial data in the 2015 360 Yield Center Yield Book
360 Y-DROP SIDEDRESS
- Upgrade your coulter bar and get precise nitrogen placement well into V6 for more flexibility and bigger yields
- Variable rate nozzles are available for customizing the rate, time and placement of nitrogen
- New breakaway risers give more protection on uneven terrain
- Deliver inner canopy coverage for a wider window of crop applications of various liquid sprays (fungicides, insecticides, nutrition products, etc.).
- Take control of late-season disease and insect infestations with complete coverage.
- Each unit operates up to 6 multi-directional spray nozzles in a hard shelled housing.
- Increase product efficacy by delivering maximum target coverage when and where you need protection.
- Mount 360 UnderCOVER to 360 Y-Drop.
- 360 UnderCOVER allows for vertical placement inside the canopy and directed spray at the target.
- Manages pressure and keeps NH3 liquid all the way to the injectors to ensure equal distribution to every row regardless of temperature
- Use ammonia more efficiently
- Wider application window allows for greater flexibility
- Improved sealing at injection point
- Direct Replacement for old stalk rolls
- Creates ideal environment for soils microbes to break down stalks and increase N availability
- Cuts stalks precisely for better row cleaning and a clear seedbed Crimps and scores stalks to expose the interior to microbes
- Sizes stalks for faster decomposition and microbial breakdown
- Fracture the complete soil profile, eliminating subsurface berms left by other ripper points for better root penetration and access to nutrient
- Aerodynamic design maintains similar horsepower requirements, compared to traditional ripper points
- Precision wing angle and pitch lifts soil without creating compaction under wing